Looking for Owner Operators with experience hauling Frac Sand. This job has been moved up one week ahead of the original schedule and if possible, we need Owner Operators with pneumatic trailers to haul frac sand from load point, 50 miles to frac site. Owner-operators will need to provide their own pneumatic trailers.
We have numerous crews in multiple locations. Once this well is fracked drivers will move to the next well site.
Estimated Gross Revenue Weekly
Estimated Yearly Revenue
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Safely operate a tractor-trailer
- Drivers MUST follow ALL safety procedures
- PPE Equipment MUST be worn, no exceptions allowed
- Load and unload sand
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-year minimum oil field driving experience
- 2-year minimum Commercial Driver’s License
- Safeland or Osha-10
- H2S Certification
- Valid respirator fit card
- Experience hauling Frac Sand Required
- Pneumatic Trailer experience required
- Class A CDL in good standing
- CDL Class A: 2 years (Required)
- Clean MVR with limited exceptions
- Owner Operator companies – Frac Sand hauling
- Benefits Offered Dental, Medical, Vision
- Owner-operators will need to provide their own pneumatic trailers.
30 days on, 10 days home time
Truck payment: Rate/Ton
Truck route: Local
We have a driver’s lounge with a full kitchen available for drivers to prepare meals at our office, as well as
showers and laundry facilities.
We have a full-service shop to help minimize downtime for truck repairs, including a wash bay.
Serious inquiries only please… if making big money in the oilfield is not for you, we understand.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me by (email) or private message to schedule a phone conference.
- Driver Type Owner Operator
- Distance Local
- Pay Type CPM, Percentage $ Month
- Annual $604,800
- Pay Frequency Weekly
- OTR Experience 3 years
- Endorsements None
- Home Time 4 weeks on 10 days off